วันจันทร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Types of Sentences

-Declarative Sentence
  1. I love chocolate.
  2. She hates mice.
  3. I eat rice.
  4. He walks to school.
  5. I study English.           
-Interrogative Sentence 
  1. Do you love chocolate?
  2. Does she hate mice?
  3. What do you like to eat?
  4. How does he go to school everyday?
  5. What do you do?
  1. I need money !
  2. Listen !
  3. Wow !
  4. What a shame!
  5. Help me !
-Imperative Sentence 
  1. Please buy me some chocolate.
  2. Don't shut the door.
  3. Give me your phone number.
  4. Leave your coat in the car.
  5. Feed the dog.
  1. If i find her address,i will send her an invitation.
  2. If they all do their best,the party will be great.
  3. Sue will go shopping if she has time in the afternoon.
  4. Simon will go to London next week if he get the cheap flight,
  5. If i have found her address,i would have sent her an invitation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น